2020 Death is Different Seminar XXVI
FACDL'S Twenty-Sixth Death Penalty Seminar
February 20-21, 2020
All FACDL seminars, apart from the annual Criminal Law Certification Review seminar, are intended to: promote the excellence of, disseminate knowledge to, and provide education to, the criminal defense community. In that regard, attendance at all seminars (apart from the certification review seminar) is limited to criminal defense attorneys, mitigation specialists, defense investigators and other staff involved in providing criminal defense.
- Registration for this event grants FACDL permission to use photographs and/or video of the registered attendees in publications, news releases, website pages, social media and in any other FACDL communications related to the mission of FACDL.
- Those seminar attendees in need of additional services under ADA, please provide notice of your needs to email@example.com no later than February 10, 2020, so arrangements can be made in advance.
REGISTRATION (Registration must include full payment or purchase order submission, see below for Purchase Order details)
Registration prices for the Death is Different seminar have not increased in five years thanks to our supportive board, membership, speakers, and attendees!FACDL Members ....... $320
Regional Counsel and Public Defender offices who register 4 or more employees at same time, from their respective offices, will receive discounted rate of $195 per attendee. Cancellations will impact this discounted rate. CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org for details and registration assistance.
*ONLINE/FAX/MAIL REGISTRATION ENDS ON 02/10/2020
*AFTER 02/10/2020 ONLY ONSITE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE THE DAY OF THE SEMINAR FOR AN ADDITIONAL $50.
THIS COURSE IS EXPECTED TO BE APPROVED BY THE FLORIDA BAR FOR 14 HOURS OF CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION CREDIT
Purchase Order Policy for Public Defender and Regional Conflict Counsel offices:
In order to make the registration of government attorneys and investigators more defined, efficient, and equally applied, FACDL implements the following policy for Government agencies wishing to register their employees (attorneys or investigators) for a FACDL seminar:
- Government agencies may purchase registrations to any FACDL seminar by emailing FACDL a Purchase Order listing the name and email address of each attendee.
- Purchase Orders must be received by FACDL no later than the online registration cut-off date for the particular seminar.
- Attendee names listed on a Purchase Order may only be replaced by another name before the online registration cut-off date. Substitutions will not be allowed after the online registration cut-off date.
- Onsite registration is available for any government attorney or investigator with direct payment at the time of registration, but not by Purchase Order.
- Refund fees will apply to names removed and not replaced from a Purchase Order before the refund cut-off date.
- The no refund policy and cut-off date will apply to individual attorneys as well as to those registered through a Purchase Order. Full payment on a Purchase Order will be expected after the refund cut-off date regardless of ability to attend. After the refund cut-off date, those registered that are unable to attend, will be afforded the materials only registration (including the recording) if such option is available at no extra cost.
Price: $ 143.00 plus taxes per single/double
Lake Mary Marriott
Room reservations must be made by January 29, 2020 After that date, rooms are on a space available basis at the prevailing hotel rate
Refund PolicyTuition refund less a $35 administrative fee will be made for cancellation received in writing/email by 4 pm January 29, 2020. No refunds will be made after that time.
No telephone registrations, please.