VIRTUAL AND REDUCED PRICE!!
FACDL CRIMINAL LAW CERTIFICATION AND REVIEW SEMINAR
April 8-9, 2021
REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 5TH
Chapter Scholarships must be sent to BECKY@FACDL.ORG no later than April 2, 2021
REGISTRATION CLOSES APRIL 6TH AT 5PM
FACDL Members: $275 for both days//$170 for Thursday only//$170 for Friday only
Non-members: $390 for both days// $245 for Thursday only//$245 for Friday only
Government attorney or judge: $190 for both days//$95 for Thursday only//$95 for Friday only (Purchase Order Policy Below)
Pricing Materials Only (available approximately 10 business days after the virtual presentation):
FACDL Members: $375.63
Non-member/Government attorney or judge: $490.63 (Purchase Order Policy Below)
MUST LOG IN FOR MEMBER PRICES:
Refund Policy: $35 administrative fee for any cancellation received in writing/email by 4 pm March 22, 2021. Transfer to materials only for any cancelation after that date.
CLE APPLICATION PENDING
Each half day session (4 in total) requires a different Zoom webinar link. To receive each purchased Zoom webinar link, you must first register through Zoom. This is a simple process requiring you to input your information in order for the Zoom webinar link to be emailed to you. So you may safely do this "Zoom registration" before the day of the actual webinar. The "Zoom registration links" for each purchased session will be emailed to the email address you used for registration on April 7th.
Thursday, April 8, 2021
8:00 a.m. Use “4-8-21 am Crim Law Cert & Review” Zoom Registration link to get Webinar link (located in April 7th email)
8:00 a.m. Use “4-9-21 am Crim Law Cert & Review” Zoom Registration link to get Webinar link (located in April 7th email)
8:30 a.m.- 8:35 a.m. Opening Remarks –Sabrina Puglisi, FACDL CLE Chair
- All FACDL seminars, apart from the annual Criminal Law Certification Review seminar, are intended to: promote the excellence of, disseminate knowledge to, and provide education to, the criminal defense community. In that regard, attendance at all seminars (apart from the certification review seminar) is limited to criminal defense attorneys, mitigation specialists, defense investigators and other staff involved in providing criminal defense.
- Only registered attendees may submit CLE credit to the Florida Bar. FACDL does not report your attendance.
- Seminar contents and materials are solely for educational purposes. Any opinions expressed by presenters may not necessarily reflect the views and/or policies of FACDL.
- Those seminar attendees in need of additional services under ADA, please provide notice of your needs to email@example.com no later than March 22, 2021 so arrangements can be made in advance.
Purchase Order Policy for Public Defender and Regional Conflict Counsel Offices
In order to make the registration of government attorneys and investigators more defined, efficient, and equally applied, FACDL implements the following policy for Government agencies wishing to register their employees (attorneys or investigators) for a FACDL seminar:
- Government agencies may purchase registrations to any FACDL seminar by emailing FACDL a Purchase Order listing the name and email address of each attendee.
- Purchase Orders must be received by FACDL no later than the online registration cut-off date for the particular seminar.
- Attendee names listed on a Purchase Order may only be replaced by another name before the online registration cut-off date. Substitutions will not be allowed after the online registration cut-off date.
- Onsite registration is available for any government attorney or investigator with direct payment at the time of registration, but not by Purchase Order.
- Refund fees will apply to names removed and not replaced from a Purchase Order before the refund cut-off date.
- The no refund policy and cut-off date will apply to individual attorneys as well as to those registered through a Purchase Order. Full payment on a Purchase Order will be expected after the refund cut-off date regardless of ability to attend. After the refund cut-off date, those registered that are unable to attend, will be afforded the materials only registration (including the recording) if such option is available at no extra cost.